We are pleased to announce that American Rail Engineers Corporation is an active member of ISNetworld. We have centralized our compliance data within ISNetworld and streamlined our reporting process, making it easier for our clients to prequalify our company.
Utility companies have evaluated ARE Corp. through ISNetworld. We have made the following information available to our clients, which is available online 24 hours a day.
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Questionnaire
- Insurance Certificates
- OSHA Forms
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) Letters
- Written Health, Safety, and Environmental Programs
- Training Information
- Reporting of Hours and Incidents by Month
ISN’s Review and Verification Services (RAVS) verifies and evaluates our health, safety, and procurement information to ensure regulatory and client specific requirements are met.
Evaluating a contractor’s safety record and safe practices can be a time consuming and costly process. With ARE’s A rating from ISNetworld, you can be assured that our safety procedures and processes have been well vetted.
ARE provides utility companies with:
- Routine transmission/distribution structure inspections
- Post-storm damage assessments
- sUAS derived LiDAR products for construction and vegetation management
- PV solar array thermal scans
- Sockline pull (in development)
- Safety line harness installation (in development)
We encourage you to contact ISN at (800) 976-1303 or visit their website: http://www.isnetworld.com
Don’t forget to follow us on Social Media for additional updates and see what we’re up to next!