Providing the highest quality in engineering services nationwide
Highly experienced Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers and Environmental Specialists inspecting, rating, analyzing, managing, and designing to give you the intelligence you need to make informed decisions. Specializing in the following engineering services:
Bridge spans inspected per year
We maintain bridges' value via inspections and design for rehabilitation and strengthening.
Railroads served annually
Our engineers, bridge inspectors and UAS pilots provide rail bridge services nationwide to over 15 unique clients.
Bridges inspected using UAS
With the use of latest drone technology, ARE has improved the safety, efficiency and thoroughness of routine and complex bridge inspections.
What Sets Us Apart?
- 40+ Years of Bridge Management Experience
- Excellent Safety Record
- Professional Engineers in over 20 states
- Experts at Bridge Management Plans (BMP)
- Drone technology to inspect difficult-to-access areas
- Working relationship with the FRA
- Highly-experienced bridge inspectors (P.E. & EIT)
- Database-driven, electronic bridge inspection reports
- In-house GIS specialists
- Work closely with railroads for capital planning and budgeting
- Understanding of our clients’ many operational needs
- Bridge Inspection utilizing custom software for efficient and timely delivery of inspection reports