Railroad Line Assessment
Practical approach to railroad track, bridge, and crossing assessment for acquiring or upgrading railway.
Partnering with Railroads for Capital Assessments
As an extension of our client’s staff, we perform concept level review of potential track segments that are being considered for upgrade, acquisition or to return to service.
- Obtain and review available plans, inspection data and maintenance history
- Field inspections
- Prioritized capital assessment reports
- Identify cost and repairs needed
Rail Assessment Projects
North Coast Railroad Authority
- Reopening of Northern California Out-of-service Rail
- Mendocino Forest Products - Assessment to Re-open Service
- Capital Assessment for Acquisition Purposes