ARE Corp. is a successful engineering and technology company that provides engineering, UAS (drone) solutions and software as a service to the transportation, energy, and environmental sectors. We’re looking for a self-starting Marketing Communications Manager to oversee ARE’s overall messaging and brand-building both externally and internally including promotional events, digital marketing campaigns, and client retention. The ideal candidate for this position has at least 5 years of experience, initiative, a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic, and a desire for continued growth.
The Marketing Communications Manager’s responsibilities include developing communication strategies, writing copy for campaigns, tracking and analyzing the performance of campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing materials are in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Responsibilities and duties
- Develop, implement, and oversee digital marketing campaigns and communication strategies.
- Oversight of website architecture, content, and lead generation to maximize SEO
- Writing of frequent, rich, targeted social media posts to build brand identity and increase website visitation
- Develop in-house marketing collateral, quarterly newsletters, and coordinate webinars.
- Leverage existing CRM for supporting sales and marketing efforts.
- Coordinate outside vendors related to the website, advertising, and collateral.
- Work with the sales, engineering, and technical teams to generate case studies.
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with the sales staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise (occasionally attend).
- Attend local industry-specific networking events.
- Support and improve traditional media channels (press releases, tv, radio).
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 5+ Years in B2B marketing and promotion with a proven track record
- Excellent communications and decision-making skills
- Ability to lead and train a small team
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM, Mailchimp, and WordPress
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Excellent technical writing skills with the ability to capture an audience while providing engineering and technical details
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- A competitive compensation package, medical, dental, and vision benefits, life and long-term disability insurance, and a 401k, with a company match
- A cell phone and home internet supplement plan
- Work alongside an extraordinary team of intelligent, creative, and highly motivated people
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org